New blog reader survey breakouts…
Monday, March 21st, 2005
– Democrat blog readers are most likely to contribute online (78%) while Libertarians the least (53%).
– Republican blog readers make the most (70% over 60K) and Greens the least (50% over 60K).
– Greens are the most antagonistic to TV (48% think it is worthless) versus 22% of Republican readers.
– More Republican readers think blogs are “extremely useful” (59%) versus Greens (44%.)
– Republicans are older; more Democratic blog readers are female.
– Libertarian and Green blog readers are mostly likely to be bloggers themselves (29%), while Republican blog readers are least likely to be bloggers (17%.)
Taegan Goddard summarizes the results of his readers’ responses.